Not only is there a written discussion and detail about this topic in the link given, above, but there is also a 6-minute video and podcast episode in the podcast show called “Podcasting Q & A” in the podosphere. This episode describes in a 6-minute time frame a summary of how to use social media for your podcast show to engage your audience and grow your show.
Some highlights from both the video and blog post content are:
- Some suggestions for the most important social media channels — as well as the lesser prominent ones — to post your content in an interesting way;
- Avoid becoming just a “billboard” that screams out that you have published a new episode;
- Use the business’ social channels to share the episodes (what business is the podcast associated with?)
- Create social channels specifically for the podcast
- How audiograms and other content types may be best for you;
- Some suggested methods to create content for your podcast;
- and other topics that are related to promoting a podcast on social media more effectively, as suggested by buzzsprout.com (of course, with a call-to-action for using buzzsprout’s product offerings).
So, we hope that you, as an aspiring or new podcaster, can get value by getting an overview and suggestions for including social media as a strategy for your podcast promotion plans — and that this may help to make you a better podcaster.
Thank you for your attention.
Copyright (c) 2021, Matrix Solutions Corporation and Buzzsprout.com and michaelandmike.com. All rights reserved.