A discussion centered around how entrepreneurs can create multiple revenue streams as Small Business owners–especially within several months — in a live presentation which was given recently to Entrepreneurs.
MULTIPLE REVENUE STREAMS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
These multiple revenue streams span the spectrum from the very small and incidental ones (usually within 60 days) to the more consistent, timely and lucrative streams that take longer to create, nurture and mature.
What is highlighted most in this audio podcast episode is that a podcast must be integrated as part of the marketing strategies in your business–and they must highlight the value proposition, as well as be integrated in all the marketing communications. They must also support the conversion of prospects to customers in whatever sales funnel model your business would support. They must be complementary with the social media plan, the media plan, the promotion plan, the marketing plan–which all should support the Business Plan for the firm.
Some of the resources, web sites and links mentioned in this audio podcast are the following (and this is NOT all-inclusive):
– More Podcast Money at www.morepodcastmoney.com
– Finance for Startups at www.finance4startups.com
– Gain Control of Your Day at www.gaincontrolofyourday.com/podcast
– Entrepreneur Tools Online at www.entrepreneurtoolsonline.com
– Chris Brogan Blog at www.chrisbrogan.com
– No Agenda Podcast at www.noagendashow.com
– Meetup facility at www.meetup.com
– Entrepreneur Edge webinars and courses at www.themarketingspot.com
– Marketing Plan Podcast at www.marketingplanpodcast.com.
Slides from the presentation
There are a set of slides from the live presentation that was captured via audio in a podcast. You can access them, below.
You may also listen to the audio episode in a separate window.
Copyright (c) 2011, Matrix Solutions Corporation. All rights reserved.