Regretfully, I will not be able to attend the Podcast Movement 2015 event due to major health issues, which have been caused by complications resulting from Agent Orange (the toxin used in Vietnam, and which negatively affected the combat infantrymen on the ground when they were in the jungles and rice paddies and mountains in Vietnam and Laos).
So this episode covers the following topics in the theme of REFLECTIONS:
– Having to miss the networking, personal communications and re-energizing and reinforcing the relationships I had with various podcasters that have become good acquaintances and friends. Among them is one of the co-founders and organizers of the Podcast Movement Conference, Gary Leland (he had a booth in 2014 with the old “Podcast Pickle” who is now re-branded as the “Podertainment Pickle”) — for Gary had a booth for his Podertainment Magazine in the exhibit area:
– Having to cancel my live interview scheduled on 31July2015 with Doug Foresta of the CoachZing podcast show;
– Having to miss Paul Colligan’s meetup;
– Having to miss the workshops which I had signed up for earlier;
– Having to miss the exhibits and announcements;
But most of all, HAVING TO MISS THE PODCASTING HALL-OF-FAME ceremony for the inaugural inductees, as well as the Podcaster Awards ceremonies — scheduled for 31 July 2015.
In speaking about the Hall of Fame ceremony that is scheduled for 31 July 2015, the first inductee is the “PODFATHER” himself — Adam Curry.
In addition, there is some feedback from other podcasters about the selection of speakers and keynote speakers for this event.
Finally, we recommend that you listen to the following podcasters and their shows AFTER the conference to get summaries of the event and their perspectives:
Copyright (c) 2015, Matrix Solutions Corporation. All rights reserved.