In this episode, we explore a little-used tactic for Entrepreneurs who are content creators to:
– expand your reach;
– Grow your audience;
– Increase your listeners;
– Promote and expand your Brand;
– Add more followers, readers, listeners and viewers.
This tactic is to LEVERAGE your already produced content by translating it into another language and publishing it.
The cases-in-point here are in the environment of podcasting — the podosphere, because the comparisons can be made to other New Media areas. There was an attempt to have a workshop for Spanish-speaking podcasters called SOY PODCASTER.
In addition to Spain, there are over a dozen more countries in Latin America, Central America, Mexico and South America that would love to consume your content.
There are two ways to provide this additional “National Language Support” for your content (as a podcast):
(1) If you are a native Spanish speaker, you can translate your existing content from English to Spanish and then publish the audio episode, along with show notes from a translation.
(2) If you are NOT a native speaker, you can create a joint venture partnership with a skilled and professional Spanish Speaker who is a podcaster who can:
– create the outline in Spanish;
– build the show notes in Spanish;
– translate the English content;
– record and edit the episode in Spanish; and
– provide for you the show notes and final mp3 file.
We have included in the audio episode the few minutes of a simple promotional episode in Spanish.
But you can consume 2 of the promotional episodes for Podcamp San Antonio from 2007 and 2008 by selecting these links:
Finally, the two individuals mentioned who had attempted to have a workshop at Podcast Movement 2015 called SOY PODCASTER are Gabriel Murillo and Laura Elgueta Sanchez.
Copyright (c) 2015, Matrix Solutions Corporation. All rights reserved.