Although we like to think positively and aspire that our podcast shows will go on forever and grow forever, we take a look at the reality of the environment in podcasting.
In this episode, we review some of the reasons for considering podfading your podcast show — all the way from burnout to a “fade-out, then fade-in” to begin another new podcast show, but with revitalized passion. Many of them deal with real-life situations and cases-in-point.
Some of the reasons given are:
-.Complications due to Health or age
– Too many podcast shows where you cannot do justice to them;
– Podcasting isn’t “fun” any more;
– Passion is fading;
– Just want podcasting to be no more than a “hobby”;
– Loss of your co-host or JV Partner;
– Decline of interest from your listeners or community, thus a decline of listeners;
– Cannot meat business objectives when podcasting is your business;
– Loss of money in podcasting (“don’t throw good money after bad”)
– Need to pivot to a new strategy, product, offering, technology or service for your business;
– You need a break, a rest and recharging of your “batteries”;
Here are some of the resources which we mentioned in this podcast:
Copyright (c) 2015, Matrix Solutions Corporation. All rights reserved.